Methods of payment
Depending on the value of the order, the selected method of delivery and your own preferences, you can choose one of the following methods of payment:
- Advance payment (or customers who have not received a trade credit) – payment should be made to the bank account number given in the e-mail you will receive from us confirming acceptance of the order. You can make the transfer online or at a post office or bank. After the payment is credited to our account we will begin processing the order. Invoicing will be effected on the day of shipment. Please make sure that any bank fees are not deducted from the transfer amount (fee type "OUR"). Many banks automatically share the fees between recipient and payer. In that case, production will not start because payment has not been received in full. Please note that online bank transfers are subject to processing times at the bank of 1 working day and of 2 working days for bank transfers on paper. An possible extra 1 to 2 working days must be added for internal accounting.
- Cash on delivery – you pay cash when you collect the goods (to the courier or postman, or at a Polish post office, depending on the method of delivery). This method of payment involves an additional charge for the order which is not made in the case of other methods.
- Electronic payment – the most convenient and safest way of making payment online. Our store uses the PayPal payment system, to which you will be redirected in order to make payment. The entire process is fast and secure.
- Transfer - the option to "purchase by invoice" is available for administrative agencies, government institutions and public offices. Other buyers to benefit from this option, are kindy asked register in our online shop, fill in and submit the contact form. We will contact you as soon as possible.
The PayPal system can be used for secure transactions using:
- credit card – Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro,
- eTransfers – list of operated banks is available after choosing bank payment method